WILDWOOD ENGINEERING CHROME REAR BRAKE CALIPER BRACKET for GP310 CALIPERS
We are cleaning house and have very limited stock of these caliper brackets up for sale and priced to move! These are brand new Wildwood Engineering brake caliper brackets for GP310 calipers, part #250-8035 or Custom Chrome part #696717. Easily the nicest chrome caliper bracket that I've seen, with chrome bolts and spacer..just a well manufactured piece. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
- Fits the Rear of 1984 to 1999 Harley Davidson Softails that have 11 1/2" diameter rotors.
- Designed as a direct replacement for the rear right hand bracket.
- Mounts the Wildwood GP310 right hand caliper (caliper not included).
- The lower portion of the bracket slides over the factory tab on the inside of the swing arm, which aligns the bracket & keeps it from rotating.
Features an incredible chrome finish (one of the nicest we've seen)
- Bracket includes chrome bolts to mount the caliper to the bracket and a spacer to keep the bracket centered.
- Fits any of the Wilwood GP310 Rear Right Hand calipers.