Here is a brand new RevTech Meridian Wheel 17 x 3.50". These wheels are made for Custom Chrome by Performance Machine so you know the quality is going to be excellent.
CCI part # 602739 retails for 769.95 price good while qty's last.
We have many different hub applications available. Hubs do not come with wheels, will fit sportsters, dyna , softail, touring models with correct hub.
We also have many matching rotors and pulleys in stock. If you are looking for a complete wheel set give us a call as we will kit everything together for you (including tires) and give you one great price for everything. We can send you a buy it now for the complete assembly.
Please email if you have any questions.
RevTech wheels start with a blank forged from high-strength aluminum alloy. They are machined by state-of-theart multi-axis computer-controlled CNC machines to designs developed on the latest CAD systems. Once the computers have done their magic, craftsmen take over and polish the wheels to a mirror finish before the finishing touch is added by the chemists at the chrome shop. To let you sleep well at night, we send our wheels to independent laboratories where they are torture tested beyond anything they will ever encounter on the potholed roads of southwest, the frost-heaved byways in the winter-plagued north or the high-speed wonderland of the German Autobahn. All RevTech billet wheel designs are put through rigorous testing procedures. Whether the first step in customizing a factory-fresh stocker, or the finishing touch for a one-off custom, you'll find RevTech® wheels bring you the engineering and stunning good looks you want for your motorcycle. Why Modular? Modular wheels and hubs provide flexibility in deciding how to equip your bike with custom wheels. It also means that your investment in wheels is portable. Pick up that dream bagger and want to keep your wheels from the Evolution® Softail® you traded in? Pick up a new set of hubs and your wheels are done! Custom Chrome® hubs are machined from solid billet and come with reliable sealed bearings in sizes to fit most models, including the 1" and 25mm axle diameters introduced on the most recent models.
- Wheels and hubs fit the front of most models from 84-10 and the rear of all models from 86-10
- Wheels are CNC-machined from forged blanks of aluminum with the rim profile created using the 'split and spin' method for uniformity and increased strength
- Most hubs, including pre-2000 applications, have late-style sealed bearings for improved reliability, longer service intervals, and better straight-line stability
- Wheel bearings come already installed in the hubs
- Hubs include bearings, hub bearing spacer, mounting bolts, and high strength threadlocker
- Matching pulleys and brake rotors are also available
| FREE image editing and
power uploading with Vendio Image Hosting.
|Achieve Selling Success
with Vendio Research.
Vendio Sales Manager: Easy, Fast and
Powerful for all Sellers.
FREE Counters used in millions of listings - Vendio!